Administrative Coordinator (PT)
Websmith Studio is seeking a forward-thinking, smart, creative individual with excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written, to assist us in maintaining administrative excellence. The individual will be tasked with managing the daily office operations and procedures, including executive administrative support, internal communications, client relations, event planning and execution, and budget management.
This position will work to support and supplement the efforts of Websmith Studio’s executive and advisory teams and will be expected to collaborate closely as required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manages Executive Director’s appointment calendar. Proactively informs the Executive Director of deadlines, tasks, events and meetings.
- Assist in the development of presentations, meeting materials, and other materials.
- Designs, completes, and monitors special projects, as requested by the Executive Director
- Develops and distributes agendas and participates in various meetings, ensuring minutes reflect the meeting discussion and timely distribution of those minutes to attendees.
- Arranging travel accommodations
- Other duties, as assigned
Client & Team Relations
- Helps process all incoming requests with a strong customer service focus.
- Greets visitors, answers questions, triages requests for assistance and directs people to appropriate resources.
- Coordinates Websmith and other sponsored event activities
- Assists with client follow-ups and post-project surveys.
- Maintain associate, client and partner files
- Onboard new associates ensuring timely receipt of all equipment, obtaining security access and access to all technical resources, submission of new Associate data to appropriate areas, and identify appropriate work space where applicable.
- General office duties, as assigned
- Oversees physical space and identifies and secures outside space as needed.
- Controls inventory and purchases supplies and promotional products from outside vendors. Negotiates promotional products pricing.
- Initiates and tracks office and equipment maintenance request.
- Assist in the development of process flows for various administrative procedures
- Initiates payment requests to vendors, and troubleshoots invoice and payment issues.
- Participates in strategic planning for resource allocation, and manages and monitors office expenses
- Develops and delivers financial reports to appropriate executive or board member.
- At least 3 years of Executive Administrative Assistant experience in a fast-paced environment, preferably business or professional services;
- Strong oral and written communications skills;
- Excellent organizational, project-management, problem-solving, interpersonal, and customer service skills;
- Strong judgment and the ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team;
- Strong Computer literacy (word processing, presentation, spreadsheet, web content management and end-user database tools)
- Strong relationship building skills
- Discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information;
- Understanding of office maintenance principles and procedures, including services, equipment, supplies and inventory control; and vendor management
- Professional Appearance and Demeanor.
This position is part-time will require 20-25 hours of work per week.
To be considered for the position, please submit the following by Monday, January 30, 2017.
- Cover letter